At Bohomoon, we offer a range of price points with a range of materials available.
Each item is clearly labelled to show exactly what material each item is made from - allowing you to shop with confidence.
Alternatively, you can filter using the main menu to see just the specific type of metal you are looking for.
Most of our items are stainless steel. Our stainless steel items are our highest quality and are tarnish free, meaning they can get wet and be worn everyday without the colour fading - it is shiny, highly durable and resists corrosion and oxidation.
- Stainless steel is a sustainable material. Its long term life makes it an ideal environmental performer in comparison to other materials. It's made to last.
- It’s fully recyclable and can be re-used. In fact, it can be recycled many times over without losing its qualities (durability and rust-resistance).
- It’s not harmful or toxic to the environment.
- It's resilient to water so it will not rust, nor will the plating on it.
- It's durability means you don't have to worry about your jewellery getting bent, or squashed.
- It contains hypoallergenic properties, so is unlikely to cause adverse skin reactions.
- It doesn't leave green marks on your finger/neck!
We have created a separate website solely dedicated to sterling silver with 100s of choices! Check out www.lephoria.co.uk!
Bohomoon will be solely focused on stainless steel from 2021.
We also offer a range of cheaper alternatives (gold/silver plated copper) to make our jewellery available to all.
These items need to be looked after more carefully to sustain their plating. Please do not wear your copper based jewellery in the shower, while bathing, working out or sleeping as this can strip off the gold or silver plating.